Friday, January 18, 2013

Home Sweet Home.

Welcome! 

It's taken me 8 years to feel at home in our home. I know, that's crazy to some. But this house was supposed to be our "move in, make money, move out in 2 years house". And here we are, eight crazy years later. One mom. One dad. Two sweet kids. One dog. Countless fish. (Currently, "Sushi", our goldfish is our longest running (swimming) fish, at almost a year! 

But enough about us. Why am I here in blogworld, among thousands of others doing the same thing? Who knows! Deep down do I wish that I had it in me to be like some of the bloggers who are making a living doing what they love? Oh, yes! Do I think that is the reality for me? No. But a girl can dream. 

In the meantime, I hope to share some of my ideas and some of the ways in which I'm...

 Finally. Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment